I provide legal guidance to clients worldwide who need assistance in the following areas:
- Marriage and prenuptial agreements
- Custody and right to contact
- Spousal support and child support
- Child abduction
- Financial matters during and after divorce
As a lecturer of International Family Law at Vienna University and author of numerous publications on Family Law, e.g. “Internationales Familienrecht” (written together with Prof. Dr. M. Neumayr, Judge at the Supreme Court), I am specialised in all fields of Family Law, in particular regarding crossborder cases.
If you choose to become my client, my commitment to you includes:
- Explaining all options to help you make an informed decision.
- Giving you as much time as you need to speak with me.
- Looking out for your immediate needs and long term interests.
- Keeping you informed about the status of your case.
- Prompt return of phone calls and emails.
If you wish to contact me, please call or send me a mail. I will be happy to serve you at my earliest available appointment time.